APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these notes and instructions carefully before completing the form. Be sure to read every
section and that the information you provide is accurate.
- Applications that are incomplete and that include misrepresentations will immediately be disregarded.
- Please ensure that you attach ALL of the documents requested.
- Closing date for applications is 30 October 2020.
- Bursaries will be allocated for the 2021 academic year.
It is your responsibility to apply for entrance for your intended course and university and to ensure that you are
able to meet the entrance requirements stipulated for your course.
- Please ensure that you complete all the sections of this application form.
- Please select the correct fund when completing your application.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we have received your application. You will be advised if your application
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interviews. Good Luck!
Please prepare the following documents
- A one-page statement clearly setting out why you have chosen your field of study and how you intend to use it after graduation.
- One letter of recommendation from an individual who can speak to your personal character and/or your academic performance. This person should not be a relative or friend. Please include their telephone details.
- A certified copy of your barcoded ID.
- A Copy of your CV.
- Proof of your family’s monthly income. (e.g. salary slips or if unemployed, an affidavit to support this)
- All high school applicants must attach a certified copy of their grade 11 reports and matric reports to date. If applicable, please provide proof of provisional university acceptance.
- All tertiary students must submit certified copies of their matric results and their most recent official transcript.
- Proof of registration for students currently enrolled at a tertiary institution